Array_walk_recursive and array_flip warnings and wp_podlove_episode.subtitle error

I do not know if any of these are actively causing problems, but I thought I should report them.

My error log occasionally shows two warning messages in succession, like this:

[18-Nov-2016 01:00:32 UTC] PHP Warning:  array_flip() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/loatoday/public_html/wp-content/plugins/podlove-podcasting-plugin-for-wordpress/lib/modules/oembed/oembed.php on line 34
[18-Nov-2016 01:00:32 UTC] PHP Warning:  array_walk_recursive() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/loatoday/public_html/wp-content/plugins/podlove-podcasting-plugin-for-wordpress/lib/modules/oembed/oembed.php on line 37

The pair only appears sporadically in the log. They most recently posted to my error log once on the 18th of November. Previously, they posted on each of the following dates: 4-Nov, 1-Nov, 31-Oct, 30-Oct (twice), 29-Oct, and 27-Oct (3 times).

Also, there have been two instances where the following error posted, once on 28-Oct and once on 09-Nov:

09-Nov-2016 13:03:38 UTC] WordPress database error Unknown column 'wp_podlove_episode.subtitle' in 'where clause' for query SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS  wp_posts.ID FROM wp_posts  WHERE 1=1  AND (

(
				(wp_posts.post_title LIKE '%feed%')
				OR
				(wp_posts.post_content LIKE '%feed%')
				OR
				(wp_podlove_episode.subtitle LIKE '%feed%')
				OR
				(wp_podlove_episode.summary LIKE '%feed%')
				OR
				(wp_podlove_episode.chapters LIKE '%feed%')
			))  AND (wp_posts.post_password = '')  AND wp_posts.post_type IN ('post', 'podcast') AND (wp_posts.post_status = 'publish')  ORDER BY wp_posts.post_date DESC LIMIT 0, 25 made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), wp, WP->main, WP->query_posts, WP_Query->query, WP_Query->get_posts

I don’t know if they’re important, but I thought I should share them.

Warnings will be fixed in 2.4.1.

Not sure about the query error. Are you able to set subtitles in your episodes?

I can set them in the back-end of WP, but they don’t show up in the feed. I’m not sure if they’re supposed to show up there or not.

They should, in an <itunes:subtitle> tag.

If you can set them, and they are saved, they should appear in the feed and I have a hard time explaining the SQL error :thinking:

Hmm … I checked closer, and I found that the tag actually DOES appear in the feed. It’s just that the style sheet I’m seeing it with in Firefox doesn’t show them.

So I guess that problem doesn’t exist.

Of course, it still doesn’t explain the SQL error.