Existing category

Hi there, great looking tool. Much love for your work!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

However. So far I can’t get the player to display, which is strange. Even under Podlove > Podcast Settings > Player, at first the player did display for a bit. But now I just get an endless load screen.

Edit: So I tested this some more. If I create a new episode, with some bullshit test of just a few words the mp3 player displays fine, I can even switch between players under > Podcast settings > Player. But as soon as I add more html to the content field (text, img, some links), the player dissapears both in the saved episode and under Podcast settings, switching player sometimes produces an error when I switch to Podlove Web Player 4 (this is not currently happening, so I can’t copy/paste the error code, sorry). I have tried the Repair tool several times, to no end.

Any ideas how I can fix this?

Put my most important question is this: I would like to add the episodes to my existing podcasting category, that I already have used for some time before. Is there a work-around for this? Could I use the episode interface to post episodes under that category? Or would I need to work with the template engine to introduce it to a general post for that? And would you have a link to a description of this process