Using SHOW module with CATEGORY module

Hi. Great plugin. I have four podcasts and it works as advertised. Love it!

I am extending one Podcast I have. I have a total of four podcasts. I have three all produced and narrated by MOKANA and each episode stands on its own without the need for further granulated segmentation.

I have one however, that may go extended periods following a serial process of story telling a fictional narrative, then it changes to the next narrative or book. This is where having the ability to segment it out further using a Category would come in handy.

For instance, I am using the SHOW module to segment out four shows:

MOUNTAIN BOTTOM
CREATING STORY
HISTORY WALKING
BINGE PIRATES

The show module works very well. The way it shows up on Podcast apps such as Apple Podcast is pretty powerful.

But under CREATING STORY, I have several stories to tell over several podcasts. Using the CATEGORY module I was thinking I could have:

CREATINGSTORY/WHITEFISH
CREATINGSTORY/FAULTLINE
CREATINGSTORY/WINSLOW

I hope this all makes sense. The last thing I want is a network or multi site. I like what I have built and is very manageable for a one man shop and production studio.

Thanks for any feedback.

MOKANA

Might work, but untested: Take your show feed URL and add ?category_name=whitefish at the end. I don’t think you get a “pretty” URL when mixing shows and categories.