Just a note to record that I have been seeing some issues in my browser when I was trying to playback my podcast. It bombs out with complaints about the network.
It was failing on my computer in chrome, but not in firefox on the same machine. I then found it was working in chrome on a different machine. Turns out that the problem chrome instance has privacy badger installed.
When I set the privacy badger to “disable for this site” it started working again.
I have reported it to privacy badger. Also it may not fail on your website even if you have privacy badger installed and I think they maintain a site list of problem sites. I am unsure why my site would be on that list, but there you go.