After Update no access to Backend

After Update to 3.02 i can’t get access to my backend… when I uninstall podlove, everything’s fine. Is it a known bug? I couldn’t find in here…

I have the same issue. I also have a critical erro, if I switch WordPress on again.

WordPress-Version 5.5.1
Aktuelles Theme: Spacious Pro Child Theme (Version 1.0)
Aktuelles Plugin: Podlove Podcast Publisher (Version 3.0.2)
PHP-Version 7.4.5

If I add a new episode I also get that notification:
Es gab einen kritischen Fehler auf deiner Website. Bitte überprüfe den Posteingang deiner Website-Administrator-E-Mail-Adresse für weitere Anweisungen.

Set back for the version 2. - things are working again.

if got the same issus with WP 5.5.1. an PL 3.0.2

I don´t know how to set back within WP to Version 2. (I think its not possible?)

Also ich hab nen Backup eingespielt. Wird der Fehler in der nächsten Verison behoben? bzw. habt ihr den auf dem Plan?

Can you look into the PHP error log for the actual error message?

It’s not a known/common error.

You can find old versions of the plugin here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/podlove-podcasting-plugin-for-wordpress/advanced/ (at the bottom)

PHP Fatal error: Class Podlove\Template\TwigLoaderPodloveDatabase contains 1 abstract method and must therefore be declared abstract or implement the remaining methods (Twig\Loader\LoaderInterface::getSource) in /mnt/web201/e3/37/54250737/htdocs/WordPress_04/wp-content/plugins/podlove-podcasting-plugin-for-wordpress/lib/template/twig_loader_podlove_database.php on line 7

Thanks for looking into it.

That happens when you are using another plugin that also uses Twig (which Publisher uses for Templates) but an older/incompatible version.

That’s a conceptual issue with the WordPress plugin system and there’s no real solution for it. You can only go back to 2.x and ask the author of the other plugin to update their Twig version. Podlove Publisher is using Twig v2.12.x (the latest possible with a requirement of PHP 7).

How should i know witch Plugin is the bad Plugin?

WP RSS Aggregator – Automatic and Powerf

war bei mir der Übeltäter

1 Like

Danke für den Hinweis. In der nächsten Version des Publishers erkenne ich diese Konflikte automatisch und habe auch eine Erkennung des jeweiligen Problem-Plugins.

1 Like

Hi,
Wir haben version 3.04 installiert und bekommen dieselbe Fehlermeldung(Es gab einen kritischen Fehler auf deiner Website./HTTP Error 500) anstatt das der Player angezeigt wird.
Gibt es noch immer ein bekanntes Problem dazu? - PHP Fehlerlogs bekomme ich keine.
Danke

Nein, derzeit sind keine derartigen Probleme bekannt. Bei der Art Fehler muss es auch einen Eintrag im PHP Log geben. Sonst kann ich leider nicht weiterhelfen.

Dieser Fehler wirkt sich nun auch auf den Feed aus oder ist der Feed das Problem?
https://scoutcoach.ch/feed/scoutcouch/

Der Feed sieht korrekt aus.

Wir konnten das Problem umgehen, im Template war noch der Webplayer drin und den haben wir jetzt rausgenommen. Ohne Webplayer kommts auch nicht zum Fehler.