API Endpoints

I saw in the API Documentation that there are several endpoints that should be available like ../media, but it seems so that they are not yet available, right? At least I can’t curl them with the latest version on my wordpress site. Also the Schema Json on github does not list that particular endpoint. Can you tell when those endpoints will be available?

1 Like

Hi, the API docs are currently representing the beta branch and we’re still in the weeds for that next big release, so I can’t give you a release date.

We need to think about API docs versioning too, since it’s not very helpful that the API docs are for a not-yet-released version :thinking:

1 Like

I thought so :slight_smile: I am looking forward to the next release and the new API endpoints. That would drastically improve my podcast automation. Thanks.

1 Like

As there is already beta8 (I believe) is there any news on a possible release date?

Since Podlove: "💅 Release 4.0 is around the corner. For final tou…" - Fosstodon we’re officially in beta now. We haven’t gotten any feedback about critical issues, so you may consider switching to the beta if you’re eager. No release date promises, sorry :slight_smile: