Hello Podlove community
An automatic e-mail notification feature for contributors was introduced in
2.6.0. I’ve tested and used it right after release - everything was working fine.
Now I’ve just found out that those notifications stopped working. I don’t know when, unfortunately. No mails will be sent anymore. Same result when using the test-button: I don’t receive an e-mail.
I’ve tried with no luck:
- tested different episode
- used different sender
- tested different recipients
- checking junk-mail folders
- changed roles and groups
- checked for PHP errors in
- checked e-maillog
- Podlove repair button & clearing caches
- deactivated and reactivated the mail notifications module
- tested other mail notifications by resetting password
Any idea where to look for a cause?
PHP Version 7.0.22
WordPress Version 4.8.1
WordPress Theme Joeys Twenty Fifteen Child v1.0
WordPress Database Charset utf8
WordPress Database Collate
Publisher Version 2.6.2
Web Player Version no web player found
Twig Version 1.33.2
curl Version 7.54.0
disable_functions exec, shell_exec, system, dl, passthru, proc_open, proc_close
permalinks ok (/%postname%/)
- mp3 audio/mpeg https://GameTalk.FM/feed/mp3/
- m4a audio/mp4 https://GameTalk.FM/feed/m4a/
Nice, Everything looks fine!