I’m using Podlove for a few years now with .mp3 and .psc files. This worked perfectly so far.
Last week I’ve released a new episode but couldn’t get the chapters to show up in the web player.
Since then the chapters in ALL episodes disappeared.
- I’m using Podlove Podcast Publisher 3.6.1 and Podlove Web Player 5.4.14
- using Web Player 5
- testing this problem with Web Player 4 the chapters are missing as well
- deleted Podlove cache, hit “Repair” button, WP Cron Diagnostics are OK - problem persists
- no cache plugin involved (like W3 Total Cache)
- status of episode’s .mp3 file and .psc file are both OK
- Podlove >> Help only lists old errors and warnings
What could be the problem?
Yesterday I had to disable “SSL peer check” because the episode images didn’t show up in the web player. Could it be an SSL cerificate problem?