Contributors’ social media accounts (add Bluesky and fix order)

Hey,

I have two questions / feature requests about contributers’ social media accounts.

1. Would it be possible to add Bluesky to the list of services? Until now, I just use the website option and use Bluesky as the title, but having Bluesky as a direct option would be nice.

2. I have already asked about my other issue once in the Sendegate forum (Problem mit der Sortierung der Socialmedia-Icons in der Contributor-Liste - #5 von lennardodavinci - Podlove Publisher - Sendegate), but was told that this has not been addressed yet. So, I thought I could also post it here where more developers may see it.
    The contributors to my podcast have several social media accounts and once I add more than two to a contributor, the order appears to be somewhat random. In the backend, I have ordered all of them alphabetically, but in the frontend, they are weirdly mixed:
    Is there something I can do to fix this because it looks very random to listeners, both on the website but also in the episode description in their podcast player.

Thank you very much!
Lennart