Google Analytics 4

Hi how do I embed the new traking code to track the downloads. since the old traging codes no longer have to work, yes, they are used with the G at the beginning, but they are not recognized.

1 Like

I really don’t think these people give a fuck. It’s really retarded to have a website for a plugin and then have a forum no one cares to moderate. Really neat.

I’ve actually had quite good results so far when I had questions. Responses might take a bit of time, but it’s a hobby project after all, and delays can happen. Erik puts in a lot of effort, and I appreciate that.

I also consider this work important, and while I can only provide minimal financial support due to my limitations, I still support the project. I don’t just complain about how everything is unfair or flawed; instead, I’d say if you don’t like it, tough luck, do it yourself.

Warm regards,
Sascha

Ich habe bisher sehr gute Ergebnisse erzielt, wenn ich Fragen hatte. Die Antworten haben zwar manchmal etwas gedauert, da es sich nun einmal um ein Hobbyprojekt handelt und Verzögerungen vorkommen können. Aber ich habe immer eine Antwort erhalten. Erik gibt sich wirklich sehr viel Mühe.

Ich schätze diese Arbeit auch sehr und obwohl ich das Projekt finanziell nur minimal unterstütze, weil ich nicht mehr geben kann, stehe ich hinter dem Projekt. Ich beschwere mich nicht immer darüber, wie alles betrügerisch ist. Denn dann würde ich sagen, Pech gehabt, mach es selbst.

Herzliche GrĂĽĂźe,
Sascha

1 Like

Ist notiert, wir prüfen das und schreiben die Lösung dann hier rein :slight_smile:

1 Like

They actually do. As @Raumwelle stated, this is an Open Source project we all do besides our regular work. We read these comments and try to help if we know the answer, as do many members of the Community. And sometimes life gets in the way of answering a question right away. We’re sorry if this doesn’t meet your expectations and wish you happy podcasting nonetheless.

1 Like

The Publisher does not generate Google tracking codes at all, so there is nothing to change.

There is however a Google Analytics integration for the download tracking. This uses a different API though and I don’t think it’s affected by the switch from GA3 to GA4.

Ich kann dir sagen, dass ich ĂĽber all den neuen Code drinnen habe und seit der Umstellung ich keine und ich widere hole keine Downloads getrackt werden.

Ich sehe das Tracking der Seite, der Folgen, aber keine der Downloads.
g4code