Help needed: Podlove Web Player 5 in multisite installation

Hi folks,

I updated my einschlafen-podcast.de to the latest publisher and web player 5 and it worked like a charm. So then, I also went to update my multisite installation which also hosts jungundnaiv-podcast.de. At first I forgot to install the extra plugin for the Web Player, but now I fixed that. But then, I noticed that I don’t have any configuration for the web player. In my single site installation there was a default configuration for the web player plugin, but there is no configuration in my multi site installation. And, I also cannot add configurations there. When I try to add a configuration, I get the error message “Missing parameter: subscribe button”. I then went ahead and installed the Subscribe Button plugin, no change. I also could not create a subscribe button config, but that might be a different problem and is not as important, my main goal right now is to have a player for jungundnaiv-podcast.de again :slight_smile:

Thanks for any help in how to create a Web Player config in a multi site environment, thanks!
Toby

Hey Toby,

I will investigate into multisite wordpress environments, I had not considered that while developing the plugin so it might take some time.

1 Like

Thank you :smiley:

Hey Toby,
just a heads up: still on it. Kind of struggling getting a multi site in my dev environment up and running :slight_smile:

No worries, I’m not under pressure here :slight_smile: take your time!

Web Player 5 should now work with Multisite installations. However I’m not really sure if the current implementation fits the needs of multiple sites. If you activate the Plugin in the network all sites will get access to the same configuration. So you can create/change/update it across the sites. If that doesn’t match your working pattern feel free to reach out :slight_smile: