How to configure Podlove Publisher with Web Player?

Hi experts,
I am trying to make Podlove Podcast Publisher work with Podlove Web Player. I use this documentation, but they say different things in text and video: Getting Started | Podlove Documentation and Getting Started | Podlove Documentation.

Do you have an up-to-date description somewhere?

My description of what I have tried, is here (for the next week): WeTransfer - Send Large Files & Share Photos Online - Up to 2GB Free
It is too long for this forum.

I really hope, you can help.

Morten

Hi,

I tryed PP + WP too, but the button for subscription did not worked (! - I asked about it in forum here, but nobody answered yet), so my solution is PP + Podlove subscription button (PSB). I like the player integrated in PP (the lower version of WP), because it can be easyly styled. Have a look: Jak jde poznat pravý Mistr - 1. otázka | Dokonalá DMDU (Google translator is integrated in top left corner of the website).

If you want, I am open to try WP again and let you know if I can do that perfectly and HOW (hehe).

Hi Ormrin,
Thank you very much for your reply. I’ll try it the way you did.
(By the way - it’s a bit funny that your home page and my home page are in the same area - more or less. My page is for a baptist church in Hjoerring, Denmark. https://www.hjoerringbaptistkirke.dk/.)
Once again, thank you for your help.
Best regards,
Morten