As some of you might have found about (and hopefully successfully enabled) is the Analytics feature in Podlove Publisher 2. It’s our approach to analyse episode downloads in a detailed manner to help you better understand your audience and it’s behavior when it comes to accessing your content.
We are currently revising the Podlove Analytics user interface and might introduce new features too. So it’s a good time to ask around and discuss things you think are currently missing or could be improved.
We are particularly interested in questions: what
- questions do you have about your audience that could be answered by looking at download behavior?
- what things would you like to be able to find out, compare and distill out of the available data?
- what kind summaries would you like to see
Also, regarding integration of Analytics with your podcast web site:
- which analytics data would like to be visible to other users internally (in the backend)?
- which Analytics data would like to be visible to users?
- which detail or summary information would like to be able to access via Podlove Templates
- can you imagine any widgets or other ready-made visualization for inclusion in the website?
If you just want to share your experiences and/or annoyances while using the feature that’s also fine. Every bit of feedback helps us designing Podlove Analytics to be the podcaster’s best companion.