Just Installed Podlove and as I configured it crashed

I just installed Podlove Podcast Publisher 2.7.4 I was configuring it and clicking save…

as I got to one section… can’t remeber which one… it was the one that has the ffyd secure option so I can’t remember the exact location, when I click save… I got the following error

"Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log."

This only affect the wp-admin section the website still is up and working… can you tell me if anyone has experienced this or what things I could try to fix it. I disabled the plugin by renaming it and then renaming it back… so it’s in disabled mode… but then I reactivate and the same error pops up again.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Ok so far I discovered its about the modules it’s about the modules…

Well, as it says, more information about this error may be available in the server error log. Have you looked at it? It‘s an internal error.

Well I am not sure which log to look into on the server… but I did discover that if I go to Podlove->Modules and enable “Release specific episodes of a podcast as Shows” is what causes the entire server to crash.

To fix it I had to remove the plugin and delete the tables for Podlove it off the MYSQL database.