have a new error which I have no clue what I should do now. Maybe you can show me a direction where to go.
On this site I get the error " Missing Media Files - The Player recieved an invalid configuration. Without media files the player can’t be used. Please reach out to the host to fix this problem."
But only in the latest episode.
The mp3 of this episode lays in the same folder, follows the same naming conventions as usual, can be played when you access it directly via the browser, appears in the feed and it already has hundreds of downloads.
On the episode page it says file not found as you can see here.
When I hit the verify button it verifies the file, as you can see here.
What I did so far:
- updated the player plugin
- deactivated and activated it.
- switched from CDN to self-hosting and back.
- changed the mp3 to the episode before to check if it’s because of the mp3
- changed the mp3 of the former episode to the new one, did work
- depublished and republished the episode
- I made a new episode and put in the mp3 and than it worked
Problem: I lose the stats of the episode and I confuse my listeners. But that means I have content to talk about in the next episode