Multisite aggregation

Hi there,

We have a multisite, with a “hub” site, along with separate sites for separate podcasts. Podlove is network-activated and working fine for each individual podcast.

On the “hub” site, I’d like to create a single combo-feed, that aggregates the podcast episodes from all the Podlove podcasts in the multisite. I’ve tried working with the Broadcast plug-in and the WP RSS Aggregator plug-in, but neither grabs enough (or the right) elements in order to make podcast clients see the new, aggregated feed as a podcast feed.

Is there some way to do this with Podlove itself? Or, if not, does anyone have a solution for this use case?

I appreciate any thoughts or ideas!

At the moment there is no built-in way to generate an aggregated podcast feed across the whole networks with Podlove Publisher.

Hi, Eric,

Thanks for getting back to me so promptly. Worst-case, I suppose I could write something to do it on save/update post for the episode post type. But before going that deep, are there any syndication plug-ins like Broadcast that you know work well with Podlove Publisher? If I can avoid reinventing the wheel, I’m all for it! :slight_smile:

Thanks again!

I don’t know any working solutions/implementations for this, sorry :slight_smile: