Newbe: Web Player how to enable "related episodes" tab?

I am on Web Player 5. I can not find a checkbox to enable this tab. What do i need to do to get all episodes (1-15; when total is 15) listed on a player for e.g. episode #10?

You can enable it in Settings > Podlove Web Player > Config:

Screenshot 2021-05-04 at 19.10.19

Oh, how could i miss that… thanks.

…stop, wait. Why is this like a playlist that instantly plays the selected episode and on the end of an episode it starts the next episode?
I expect that a click on one list item brings the user to the episode page of that episode.

However, I can only select the last 25 episodes of a show to be displayed there, not the actualy related ones. Is this feature missing or am I holding it wrong? Thanks!

Nope it works as designed. There is a Publisher feature called “Related Episodes”. Unfortunately there isn’t an easy integration available without a tight connection between the plugins.

Hi team

I have the same problem, and I haven’t been able to solve it.

I installed PodLove very recently and found that it does not display the list of related episodes within the body of the PodLove Web Player, even when manual linking is done correctly.
I share screenshot: https://prnt.sc/RtfmYkX59Y4G

Regarding the rest of the configurations, I share this screencast with you. I hope it can help: https://www.loom.com/share/036c0176011c4adaa4730cedcb8d007e

Is this a problem with the PodLove version?
Is there any known incompatibility with other plugins?
Is this some mistake I’m making with the configuration?

Thank you very much in advance for any support you may receive.

Greetings and congratulations to the entire community and the development team.
Placid.

Hi team

I encountered where the problem that, in my case, did not allow me to see the options corresponding to the configuration and related chapters, related in some way to the installation of the MasterStudy plugin. By specifically disabling this plugin, PodLove regains all its functions.

I hope this comment helps a little more to increase the compatibility of PodLove, and also improve the dissemination of this great tool.

Greetings.
Placido.