Podcast Episode Info can't be save after Update

Hello,

I hope am right here.

I have just updated my Wordpress to Version 5.9.
The Podlive Publisher Plugin ist on Version 3.7.2.
I use PHP 7.4.3.
And MariaDB Server version: 10.3.32-MariaDB-0ubuntu0.20.04.1 Ubuntu 20.04

After that, when i create an episode I can save the episode and find it in the Episode List with the given Title.
The description is also saved and the category and the post image too.
But everything that i type in at the podcast episode part can’t be saved.

So i put on wordpress debug mode and it shows up the following:

[05-Feb-2022 15:38:26 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'ORDER BY `position` ASC' at line 1 für Abfrage SELECT * FROM wp_2_podlove_modules_contributors_episodecontribution WHERE `episode_id` =  ORDER BY `position` ASC von require('wp-admin/edit-form-advanced.php'), do_meta_boxes, Podlove\Podcast_Post_Meta_Box::post_type_meta_box_callback, Podlove\Form\build_for, call_user_func, Podlove\Podcast_Post_Meta_Box::Podlove\{closure}, Podlove\Form\Input\Wrapper->__call, Podlove\Form\Input\DivWrapper->do_template, call_user_func, Podlove\Form\Input\Wrapper->Podlove\Form\Input\{closure}, call_user_func_array, Podlove\Form\Input\Builder->callback, call_user_func, Podlove\Modules\Contributors\Contributors->contributors_form_for_episode_callback, Podlove\Model\Base::all, Podlove\Model\Base::find_all_by_sql
[05-Feb-2022 15:38:39 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Unknown column 'soundbite_title' in 'field list' für Abfrage INSERT INTO wp_2_podlove_episode ( id,post_id,title,subtitle,summary,number,type,enable,slug,duration,cover_art,chapters,recording_date,explicit,license_name,license_url,soundbite_start,soundbite_duration,soundbite_title ) VALUES ( NULL,'192',NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL ); von edit_post, wp_update_post, wp_insert_post, do_action('save_post'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, Podlove\Podcast_Post_Meta_Box->save_postdata, Podlove\Model\Episode::find_or_create_by_post_id, Podlove\Model\Base->save
[05-Feb-2022 15:38:39 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Unknown column 'soundbite_title' in 'field list' für Abfrage UPDATE wp_2_podlove_episode SET id = NULL,post_id = '192',title = NULL,subtitle = NULL,summary = NULL,number = '34',type = 'full',enable = NULL,slug = 'test',duration = NULL,cover_art = NULL,chapters = NULL,recording_date = NULL,explicit = NULL,license_name = NULL,license_url = NULL,soundbite_start = NULL,soundbite_duration = NULL,soundbite_title = NULL WHERE id = 0 von edit_post, wp_update_post, wp_insert_post, do_action('save_post'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, Podlove\Podcast_Post_Meta_Box->save_postdata, Podlove\Model\Base->update_attributes, Podlove\Model\Base->save
[05-Feb-2022 15:38:40 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Unknown column 'soundbite_title' in 'field list' für Abfrage INSERT INTO wp_2_podlove_episode ( id,post_id,title,subtitle,summary,number,type,enable,slug,duration,cover_art,chapters,recording_date,explicit,license_name,license_url,soundbite_start,soundbite_duration,soundbite_title ) VALUES ( NULL,'192',NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL ); von require('wp-admin/edit-form-advanced.php'), do_meta_boxes, Podlove\Podcast_Post_Meta_Box::post_type_meta_box_callback, Podlove\Model\Episode::find_or_create_by_post_id, Podlove\Model\Base->save
[05-Feb-2022 15:38:40 UTC] PHP Notice:  Trying to get property 'id' of non-object in /usr/share/nginx/html/stilles-kaemmerchen/homepage/wp-content/plugins/podlove-podcasting-plugin-for-wordpress/lib/modules/contributors/contributors.php on line 549
[05-Feb-2022 15:38:40 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'ORDER BY `position` ASC' at line 1 für Abfrage SELECT * FROM wp_2_podlove_modules_contributors_episodecontribution WHERE `episode_id` =  ORDER BY `position` ASC von require('wp-admin/edit-form-advanced.php'), do_meta_boxes, Podlove\Podcast_Post_Meta_Box::post_type_meta_box_callback, Podlove\Form\build_for, call_user_func, Podlove\Podcast_Post_Meta_Box::Podlove\{closure}, Podlove\Form\Input\Wrapper->__call, Podlove\Form\Input\DivWrapper->do_template, call_user_func, Podlove\Form\Input\Wrapper->Podlove\Form\Input\{closure}, call_user_func_array, Podlove\Form\Input\Builder->callback, call_user_func, Podlove\Modules\Contributors\Contributors->contributors_form_for_episode_callback, Podlove\Model\Base::all, Podlove\Model\Base::find_all_by_sql

I don’t know what to do now …
any suggestions?

btw old entries seem to work fine.

I believe, when i read this log, there is an create or alter table missing…
would it help to make an mysql dump without data of my db?

Problem solved.

Error as descripted here: Episode data not stored and no audio files listed · Issue #1273 · podlove/podlove-publisher · GitHub

AND

And if you run an Wordpress networ, you have to alter the tables for all network instances wp_%s_podlove_episode.

/closed