The documentation system was updated to work with Vuepress and to get rid of Jekyll. Also the interactive examples got streamlined.
Chapters now support also images. The episode/show poster will be replaced by the chapter image. This is only a first try to support chapter images until we get the final design from UX.
Show Title and Episode Title links
@laufwerkm requested different targets for links in case of embedding and sharing. This is also part of this release.
- transcripts: Fixes text highlighting
- translations: Fixes german embed translations
Under the Hood
- Introducing store selectors by using our own redux-vuex library and removing the Revue lib
- Custom rendering functions for transcripts, to improve the rendering performance for large transcripts
- Contributors/Speakers aren’t filtered anymore