- fix: missing flattr attribute for contributors
- fix: subscribe button description is properly wrapped in p-tags
- fix: faulty valid file if check returns “unreachable” but includes a Content-Length header
- fix: more thoughtful handling of ETags when validating files prevents failing updates
- fix: “NaN” analytics should display properly now
- fix: off-by-one display in analytics
- fix: don’t HTML-encode quotes in episode title/subtitle/summary since it leads to invalid feeds
- add trakt.tv to the services list
- add support for RSS channel image tag
I have trouble updating to 2.0.4.
I’m getting a
504 Gateway Time-out after clicking the update link.
I waited some days to try updating other plugins. And they do.
I suppose if there would be a problem with the update server, others would have reported this.
But could it be possible that there is high load or somthing wrong since Friday?
I just ran the update successfully on a clients website.
The plugin distribution is out of my hands. If the problem doesn’t disappear, you can go here https://wordpress.org/plugins/podlove-podcasting-plugin-for-wordpress/, download the files and upload via sFTP.