Template Function causes Database Errors

Hi there,

After I disvored the templatate function, was very happy to adjust the shownotes.
But then my system somehow chrased an I got 502 Bad Gateway.
I asked my host about whats happend and he told me that there is a huge buch of database errors caused by podlove. I have no idea what this means and why there are these errors.

Just to give an little excerpt of how it looks like in the error log. Does anyone knows what that means?
Thank you !

[Sat May 08 04:37:01 2021] [notice] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Incorrect DATE value: ‘’ f\xc3\xbcr Abfrage SELECT * FROM gowp_podlove_modules_seasons_season WHERE start_date < ‘’ OR start_date IS NULL AND id != 6 von require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-includes/template-loader.php’), do_feed, do_action(‘do_feed_podcast’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, Podlove\Feeds\generate_podcast_feed, Podlove\Feeds\RSS::render, load_template, require_once(’/plugins/podlove-podcasting-plugin-for-wordpress/templates/feed-rss2.php’), do_action(‘rss2_item’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, Podlove\Feeds\{closure}, Podlove\Cache\TemplateCache->cache_for, call_user_func, Podlove\Feeds\{closure}, do_action(‘podlove_append_to_feed_entry’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, Podlove\Modules\Seasons\Seasons->add_season_number_to_feed, Podlove\Modules\Seasons\Model\Season->number, Podlove\Model\Base::find_all_by_where, Podlove\Model\Base::find_all_by_sql