How do I use the Podlove Web Player in a Standard Blog Post?

Hey,

I’m using the Podlove Publisher, and was able to publish my first podcast episode. Now I’d like to post an “ordinary blog post” about this episode, so that RSS subscribers (to my blog) know about this.

When I tried to embedding the Podlove Web Player into a standard post, the player doesn’t show up though. I guess it’s because it doesn’t know what episode to play back. Is it even possible to use the Web Player outside of an “episode post”?

This seems like a totally basic problem, but I was unable to find a solution. I’m probably missing the most obvious step. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!
Chris

Podlove creates a post per episode with its own post type (simply called podcast) this will look something like this.
If that isn’t enough for you and you’d like to embed an episode with player in a different post or page, then you could do the following:

1. Use the Podigee Web Player. This one already supports embedding.
    1.1 I think there is also way via using Fyyd.
  2. If you want to use the newest Podlove player, then you’d have to wait until version 2.7 comes out or you’ll have to install the latest beta. This was already asked and answered in this topic. Please have a look.

Thanks for your super swift reply Joey!