Podlove Publisher 4.0 is here, bringing a spring-clean (in November!) of the episode page. We tore up the foundation to bring you an all-new user interface.
Warning: PHP 8.0 and above is now required!
- Episode Form User Interface is modernised and auto-saves, so no work is ever lost.
- Auphonic module includes Multitrack Support.
- New Contributors can be added without leaving the episode page.
- Chapters support images.
- REST API V2 is now, including many more endpoints. See the API documentation for all the details.
- file “slug” field is prefixed with the media location so it’s more obvious what it is used for
- episode duration is always auto-detected and not an input field any more
- Auphonic Preset can be selected directly in the episode and does not rely on global module setting any more
- removed module “Twitter Card Integration” (RIP). By the way, if you want to follow us on social media, find us here: Podlove (@email@example.com) - Fosstodon
- fix various PHP notices and warnings to be PHP 8.0+ compatible
Announcement on our Blog: https://podlove.org/blog/podlove-publisher-4-release